In consideration for the contract positions are Pakistani nationals: On the official website of the Law and Justice Commission (LJPC), individuals who are intrigued may submit their applications electronically. Eligible applicants for these positions are both males and females who satisfy the necessary qualifications.
You have access to every detail, including the position title, qualifications, number of seats, location, and last day. Additionally, the most recent official advertisement is accessible.
Details of Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs
|Organisation:||Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan|
|Job type:||Permanent/contract base|
|Number of seats:||Multiple|
Benefits of Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs
- Service to the Public and Its Impact: By supporting the rule of law, ensuring equitable legal proceedings for all citizens, and contributing to the administration of justice, employment with LJCP provides the opportunity to serve the nation.
- Profession Stability: Government positions that offer LJCP frequently provide security and stability, such as remuneration, benefits, and the possibility of progressing in one’s career contingent on one’s performance and experience.
- Developing and Learning: Personnel might be granted continuous training and opportunities for professional growth, thereby augmenting their expertise and comprehension in the realm of law and justice.
- Collaborating and Networking: Employment in LJCP may present prospects for collaboration with policymakers, judges, legal specialists, and other practitioners operating within the justice system, thereby cultivating significant relationships and broadening one’s professional network.
- Expertise and Legal Experience: Working for LJCP can offer practical knowledge and proficiency in a range of legal domains, such as policy formulation, legal investigation, judicial administration, and legislative procedures.
- Support for Legal Reforms: The LJCP frequently assumes a substantial role in proposing and executing policy modifications and legal reforms to enhance the justice system. One may be able to contribute to these reforms through employment here.
- Life-Work Balance: In general, government positions provide employees with favorable leave policies and reasonable working hours, which contribute to a more favorable work-life equilibrium in contrast to specific private sector positions.
- Social Consequences: Possessing the ability to enhance social justice and equity within the legal system, an LJCP position could have a beneficial effect on the communities and lives of individuals.
- Benefits and Pension: Retirement benefits, such as pensions, and additional employee benefits, including health insurance and allowances, are customary for government employees.
- Prestige in the Profession: Employment with LJCP may bestow professional prestige and acknowledgment, owing to the organization’s pivotal function in Pakistan’s legal and justice system.
|1.||Data Analyst||BPS-18||Masters in CS/IT|
How to Apply for Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs
- Application applications are available on the NTS website.
- Applications in the designated format should be submitted to the NTS Headquarters (LJCP Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- For interview purposes, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- No TA or DA will be considered admissible.
Is law a good career in Pakistan?
Law is one of the most prestigious professional degrees in Pakistan. There is a historical importance of law in Pakistan, as the founder of the country, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, was a renowned lawyer of his time.
What is the ranking of Pakistan in law and justice?
The World Justice Project’s (WJP) Rule of Law Index 2021 report, published in October 2021, has placed Pakistan among the lowest-ranked countries in its adherence to the rule of law (ranking 130th out of 139 nations).
Who is the secretary of the Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan?
Raja Naeem Akbar, Hilal e Imtiaz, is serving as the Law and Justice Secretary.