The National Vocational & Technical Training Commission has issued an advertisement for Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs 2024, inviting Pakistani nationals to apply for the following project staff positions: initially for one year, extendable until completion of the project titled “Skills for All” as a catalyst for TVETA sector development in Pakistan; the project is funded by the Prime Minister’s Special Package .For the most recent MOFEPT Jobs 2024, qualified male and female candidates from all over the nation may submit their applications in accordance with the organization’s guidelines. Those who successfully complete the recruitment process will be offered these jobs in Pakistan.
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Federal Education and|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor / Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||30+|
|Newspaper||Dawn and Daily Express|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
The most recent advertisement for Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training jobs for 2024
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Deputy Program Coordinator|
Planning. Monitoring, Reporting & Evaluation
How to Apply for MOFEPT Jobs 2023?
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrees the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria, may apply through National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) at www.jobs.gov.pk within 15 days of from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Incomplete, improperly filled application submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Only eligible I shortlisted candidates will be called for test interviews.
- According to Government policy, only top five candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview against each post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for test’interviews.
- Candidates working in Government Department must produce departmental NOC during test/interview.
- Interested Candidate Can Apply Online At : www.etc.hec.gov.pk
What does NCC stand for in Pakistan?
Corps of National Cadets
Under the auspices of the Pakistan Army, the National Cadet Corps (NCC) was a college and school-based initiative that provided military-style instruction to students in Pakistan.
Who is the education minister of KPK?
Shahram Khan Tarakai is a Pakistani politician who currently serves as the Provincial Minister of Elementary and Secondary Education for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Since August 2018, he has served as a representative of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial Assembly.
What are 3 types in NCC?
Units. These 17 directorates are divided in total of 837 units divided in three service groups Army, Naval and Air.