National Assembly Jobs 2024 announced by National Assembly Secretariat in Islamabad. If you are searching for National Assembly (NA) jobs in Pakistan, we have excellent news for you! You have arrived at the correct location. We have provided complete information about open positions and the application process on this page. Additionally, official advertising can be found below. Applications are sought from qualified candidates for the following positions. Men and women who meet the qualifications can apply for these positions. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each position are listed in the following advertisement.
|Published On||October 18, 2023|
|Last Date||April 15, 2024|
|Organization||National Assembly Secretariat|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Details Regarding National Assembly Job Openings in 2024
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Assistant Director (Reporting Urdu)|
|2.||Assistant Director (Interpretation)|
|3.||Assistant Director (Reporting English)|
|5.||Assistant Director (Media)|
|6.||Assistant Director (IR)|
|7.||Assistant Director (Parliamentary Friendship)|
|8.||Assistant Director (Research)|
How to Apply for Employment at the National Assembly Secretariat?
- Only those candidates with valid degree (5), certificate(s), transcript(s), and detailed mark sheets from an HEC recognized institute are eligible.
- Candidates already in Government service are required to apply through proper channel and should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible under the relevant rules.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally at any stage.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for written test and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the tests / interview.
- The candidates already applied against the posts advertised on 20.12.2022 are required to submit afresh application, however, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to those candidates who were within age limit on 03.01.2003 (previous advertisement closing date) and will be overage on closing date of new advertisement (if they are interested to apply for the same posts).
- Duly filled/signed application form should reach the Section Officer (Establishment-1), National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview, whereas, attested photographs, copies of degree(s), certificate(s), transcript(s) and CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Applicants may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application forms.
- Incomplete Application Forms and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for National Assembly Jobs is April 15,2024.
Official Advertisement of National Assembly Jobs 2024 Islamabad
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to apply in National Assembly?
The application form is available for download at www.na.gov.pk. Note: Document reproductions are not required at this time. However, the authentic documents must be presented during the examination/interview. No TA/DA will be permitted for the examination/interview.
What is the qualification for National Assembly of Pakistan?
A member of the National Assembly must be a Pakistani citizen who is at least 25 years old, has a bachelor’s degree, and has his name on the voter registration list. He must also possess the qualities outlined in Articles 62 and 63 of the Pakistani Constitution.
What is the job of the National Assembly?
ROLE IN CONSTITUTION
By focusing solely on fiscal matters, the National Assembly has an advantage over the Senate. With the exception of monetary Bills, both Houses collaborate to carry out the fundamental function of the Parliament, i.e., lawmaking.