Punjab Rangers Jobs: Rangers Punjab Positions has announced over one thousand positions in Pakistan for candidates who meet the requirements. For this position, all Pakistani citizens can apply online at www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com. We ensure that you and our team visit National Job Portals on a daily basis to view the most recent and official job postings, as every man desires accurate and precise information about various Government and private sector jobs. Therefore, we receive advertisements from numerous Pakistani periodicals, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Details About Punjab Rangers Jobs
|Organization:||Pakistan Rangers Punjab|
|Job type:||Permanent/ Contract base|
|No. of seats:||1000+|
|Job location:||Lahore, Punjab|
About Punjab Rangers Jobs
Previously known as Pakistan Rangers Punjab, the Punjab Rangers are a federal paramilitary law enforcement agency in Pakistan. It is one of nine Civil Armed Forces and one of two ranger corps, the other being the Sindh Rangers, which operate in the Sindh province. Although the corps is frequently under the command of officers on secondment from the Pakistani Army, it reports administratively to the Interior Ministry of Pakistan.
Their primary objective is to protect and secure the roughly 1,300-kilometer-long (810-mile-per-hour) northern segment of the border with India. They frequently support local and regional police forces in their efforts to enforce the law and combat crime and terrorism, along with the regular Pakistani military.
The Sindh Police Rifles (SPR), commanded by British Indian Army officers, preceded the Pakistan Rangers. The British administration founded the organization in Sindh in 1942. As a result of the British government’s entry into World War II, the force was established to combat insurgent organizations in Sindh. The command center for this force was constructed at the Miani Lines Pacca Barrack in Hyderabad Cantonment.
Vacancies Details for Punjab Rangers Jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Naib Khateeb (BPS-11)||FA|
|2.||Lady Ranger (BPS-05)||Middle|
Benefits of Punjab Rangers Jobs
- Relationship with Nature: Rangers work in some of the most stunning and pristine natural environments, enabling them to develop a profound connection with nature and the great outdoors.
- Satisfaction at Work: Many individuals find great gratification in preserving and protecting natural areas for the enjoyment of future generations.
- Multiple Duties: Typical responsibilities of a ranger include wildlife conservation and habitat restoration, as well as visitor education and emergency response. This diversity can make the task more engaging and satisfying.
- Outdoor Recreation: Ranger positions provide ample opportunities for hiking, camping, and exploring the natural world on a daily basis.
- Environmental Management: Rangers contribute to environmental sustainability by conserving and protecting ecosystems and fauna.
- Community Participation: Rangers frequently educate visitors about the environment, safety, and conservation, which can be gratifying and meaningful work.
- Ability Improvement: Working as a ranger can help you acquire a variety of skills, such as wilderness survival, first aid, communication, and resource management.
- Job Protection: Numerous positions for rangers can be found within government agencies or well-established organizations, which offer relatively stable employment with competitive benefits.
- Health Advantages: Typically, government and agency positions include comprehensive health and retirement benefits, ensuring your long-term well-being.
- The value of networking: Jobs as a ranger can provide opportunities to network with professionals in conservation, ecology, and related disciplines, which may lead to the development of new career paths.
- Educational Possibilities: Numerous positions as a ranger require or encourage additional education and training, which can contribute to career advancement.
- Persona Development: The challenges and responsibilities of being a ranger can contribute to personal growth and a sense of accomplishment.
- Positive Influence: Knowing that your work contributes directly to the protection of natural areas and the education of the public can be immensely satisfying.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Rangers Jobs
- Pay Scale: BPS-11 to BPS-01
- Qualification: FA, Middle
- Height: 5 ft 6 in
- Chest: 33½ in
- Weight: 121 Pound
- Citizen: Pakistani
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Provincial Quota Of Punjab Rangers Jobs
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50%|
Check Also: Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2024 – Apply now
How to Apply for Punjab Rangers Jobs
- Visit the official website of Pakistan Rangers Punjab for more information.
- Candidates for S.No. 02 must submit all required documents and complete address information to the Pakistan Rangers Punjab Headquarters.
- Candidates for S.No 01, 03, and 04 must submit photocopies of all required documents to the office of Pakistan Rangers Punjab, Lahore Cant PO Box 60, Lahore, Pakistan.
- For the Physical exam, she should bring PT shoes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to take a test or participate in an interview.
- There will be no TA/DA for the examination/interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must present the original documents as well as copies and two postage-paid enclosures.
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
People Also Ask:
How can I join Ranger in Pakistan?
The weight must not be less than 121 lbs. Marital status during training should be unmarried. Education should not be less than FA/FSC or equivalent. The educational standard for ex-servicemen should not be less than Matriculation.
Are Pakistan’s Rangers under the army?
Both of them are part of the Civil Armed Forces. The Coordination is administratively under the Pakistan Army but has a separate command structure and wears distinctly different uniforms. However, Pakistan Army officers are typically in charge of them.
What is the duty of the Punjab Rangers?
Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) is a civil armed force under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of Pakistan. The Pakistani government occasionally requests the assistance of Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), who are primarily in charge of policing the Punjab province’s eastern border.