Department of Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab Jobs has issued job postings for numerous positions in various departments. Males and females who meet all of the specified requirements are both qualified to apply for these various vacant positions. Additionally, the most recent and official advertisement is included in this post.
Since every man desires accurate and transparent information regarding various government and private employment opportunities, we ensure that you and our team visit national job portals daily to view the most recent and official job postings. Thus, we obtained all advertisements from various Pakistani newspapers, including the Daily Times, Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, and The Nation, among others.
Details for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs
|Organization:||Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Punjab|
|Number of seats:||Multiple|
|Job type:||Contract base|
|Job location:||Kasur, Karachi.|
Benefits of Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs
- Contribution to the Sector of Agriculture: Employment in this department provides the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the advancement and enhancement of the livestock and dairy industries in Punjab, which are integral to the agricultural landscape of the region.
- Procurement of Employment Opportunities: The department offers employment opportunities across a range of positions, accommodating individuals with disparate skill sets and qualifications, including veterinary doctors, technicians, researchers, administrators, and support staff.
- Constraints on livelihoods: Through their contributions to animal health and support for livestock producers, these occupations have a direct influence on the livelihoods of a multitude of individuals and communities engaged in the agricultural and veterinary sectors.
- Professional Development: Frequently, personnel are granted access to seminars, workshops, and training initiatives that foster skill enhancement and facilitate career progression and specialization within the respective domain.
- Enhancement of Public Health: The production of safe and nutritious meat and dairy products is enhanced by the maintenance of livestock health and welfare, which has a positive effect on public health.
- Investigation and Innovation: Contributing to advancements in the field, employment in this department may entail animal breeding, nutrition, disease prevention, and other domains through research and innovation.
- Community Participation: By engaging with local communities and providing education, training, and support, employees can promote the adoption of more effective animal care and management practices.
- Benefits and Stability: Government positions frequently include benefits such as healthcare, pensions, and other privileges furnished by the Punjab government, in addition to stability and job security.
- Environmental Consequences: Appropriate livestock management, including waste management, land use practices, and sustainable agricultural methods, can yield favorable environmental outcomes.
- Implications for the Economy: The livestock and dairy industries are substantial economic contributors. Employment in this department contributes to increased productivity, which has a beneficial effect on the economies of the region and the nation.
How to apply for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Jobs
Applicants must submit simple paper applications accompanied by copies of their curriculum vitae and academic transcripts that have been attested.
- Academic CV documents
- Documents of Experience
- Place of domicile
- Two recent photographs in passport-size
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
What is livestock and dairy development?
The Livestock and Dairy Development Department (Research Wing) is determined to evolve strategies for sustainable development and improvement of the livestock sector, leading to poverty alleviation through food and social security and to develop appropriate technologies.
What is the livestock sector in Punjab?
As per the 2006 Census, Punjab dominates Pakistan’s livestock sector. The province has 49% of Pakistan′s cattle, 65% of the buffaloes, 24% of the sheep, and 37% of the goats. In terms of the value of the product, it produces 62% of milk, 43% of beef, 32% of mutton, and 75% of poultry in Pakistan.
Who is the director general of Livestock Punjab?
NAVEED AHMAD KHAN NIAZI (BS-20/acting charge), Principal Veterinary Officer, is presently working as Director General (Production).