Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Islamabad: The Ministry of Law and Justice has announced a number of departmental vacancies. You seek Ministry of Law and Justice employment. If so, this is excellent news for you. You have chosen the optimal location for your prospective career. Here you will find all the information and requirements for these positions.
The application form is available on the official website, www.molaw.gov.pk. It is encouraged that Pakistani nationals register for the positions listed below. In the advertisement supplied below, the age restriction, required education, required work history, and required residence are listed alongside one another for each position.
We ensure that you and our team visit national job portals on a daily basis to view the most recent and official job postings, as every man desires accurate and unbiased information about various government and private jobs. Therefore, we receive advertisements from numerous Pakistani periodicals, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and The Daily Times, among others.
Details for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Islamabad
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Job type:||Permanent/contract base|
|Number of Seats:||07|
Benefits of Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Islamabad
- Job Security: Government positions, such as those in the Ministry of Law and Justice, typically offer a high degree of job security. These positions are typically less susceptible to economic volatility and unemployment.
- Comparable Remuneration: Numerous government jobs provide competitive compensation packages and pay schedules. Typically, salaries are based on experience, qualifications, and job responsibilities.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: Typically, government employees have access to pension programs or retirement benefits, which can provide retirement security.
- Healthcare Advantages: Typically, government positions include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees and their families.
- Paid Time Off: Typically, government employees receive paid vacation, illness, and holiday time, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
- Work-life equilibrium: Typically, government employment provides a more predictable and structured work schedule than private sector positions, allowing for a healthier work-life balance.
- Instruction and Professional Growth: Many government agencies, including the Ministry of Law and Justice, invest in their employees’ professional development. This may involve training opportunities, seminars, and continuing education.
- Profession Advancement: Typically, government agencies have well-defined career progression paths, with opportunities for advancement and promotions based on performance and merit.
- Job Variety: The Ministry of Law and Justice offers a variety of roles and positions, such as legal professionals, administrative personnel, and policy analysts. This diversity enables people to find jobs that match their talents and interests.
- Social Effects: Working in the Ministry of Law and Justice affords the chance to influence the creation and enforcement of laws and regulations that have a direct bearing on society and the legal system.
- Legal and Policy Background: The Ministry of Law and Justice provides valuable experience in legal research, composing legislation, providing legal advice, and participating in policy development for legal professionals.
- Networking Possibilities: Government employment frequently affords the chance to develop a solid professional network with colleagues, peers, and other government officials, which can be advantageous for future career opportunities.
- Community Participation: Some positions within the Ministry of Law and Justice may involve community and stakeholder engagement, enabling employees to communicate with the public and resolve their concerns.
- Integrity and Ethics Standards: Individuals pursuing a career aligned with strong moral principles may find government agencies to be an attractive option.
- Contribution to Administration: The employees of the Ministry of Law and Justice assist in the formulation and implementation of legal and justice-related policies, thereby contributing to the governance of the nation.
Vacancies details for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Islamabad
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Seats|
|1.||Sr. Consultant (Research)||LLM||01|
|2.||Sr. Legislative Advisor||LLM||01|
|4.||Deputy Advisor (Opinion)||LLB||01|
|5.||Deputy Legislative Advisor||LLB||02|
|6.||Assistant Consultant (Contract)||LLB||01|
How to apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs in Islamabad
- Applicants may apply online via the M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad website using the required application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No TA or DA will be accepted at interviews or written examinations.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to Islamabad for a test or interview.
People Also Ask:
Who is the Minister of Law and Justice of Pakistan?
In a recent development, Mr. Ahmad Irfan Aslam has assumed charge as the caretaker federal minister for law and justice in Pakistan.
Which law is in Pakistan?
The legal system of Pakistan is based on the common law systems of England and the United States. The publication of laws, regulations, and reporting systems is in English.
What is the Ministry of Law and Order in Pakistan?
The Ministry of Law and Justice is a cabinet-level ministry of Pakistan responsible for the enforcement of law and the administration of justice. The Ministry’s political executive figure is known as the Minister for Law and Justice, who must be an elected legislator and Parliamentarian.