Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs: Pakistan Civil Aviation published employment opportunities in the Daily Jang. To fill recently vacant positions, the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority seeks applications from highly qualified, dedicated, and seasoned professionals.
List of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
|1.||Bird Shooter (SG-01)||Matric||09|
|2.||Additional Director Training Oversight||Graduation||01|
|3.||Joint Director Licensing (Pel Inspector)||Graduation||02|
|4.||Joint Director Examination||Graduation||03|
|5.||Deputy Director Accounts||M.Com/ MBA||01|
|6.||Assistant Director IT||Bachelor||01|
|7.||Deputy Director CAA Board Secretariat||MBA||01|
|8.||Superintendent Accounts Aeronautical Billing||B.Com||01|
|9.||Superintendent Accounts – Aeronautical||Bachelor||02|
|10.||Superintendent Accounts—Non-Aeronautical||MBA / MPA / Masters in Aviation Management / Masters in Tourism & Hospitality, / Hotel Management with at least 2nd Division (not less than 55% marks) or at least 2.6/4 CGPA from a reputable HEC-recognized university.||01|
|11.||Assistant Director (EG-01)|
|MBA / MPA / Masters in Aviation Management / Masters in Tourism & Hospitality / Hotel Management with at least 2nd Division (not less than 55% marks) or at least 2.6/4 CGPA from a reputable HEC-recognized university.||24|
|12.||Assistant Grade – II (SG-05)|
|Intermediate or equivalent with at least 2nd Division (not less than 55% marks).||50|
Benefits of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
- Competitive Income: The CAA typically offers salaries that are competitive, commensurate with your qualifications and experience, and in accordance with industry standards.
- Job Protection: Government organizations, such as the CAA, typically provide stable employment with a high level of job security.
- Healthcare Advantages: Medical, dental, and vision insurance are typically provided to employees and their eligible family members.
- Pension Benefits: Typically, the CAA offers retirement and pension benefits, assuring financial security in old age.
- Housing and Habitation: Depending on your role and location, the organization may provide you with housing or other accommodations.
- Education and Instruction: The CAA often emphasizes professional development and may offer opportunities for further education, training, and skill enhancement.
- Travel Possibilities: Depending on your position, you may have opportunities to travel domestically and internationally for work-related purposes.
- Employee Benefit Plans: Numerous government agencies, including the CAA, offer employee welfare programs to promote the health of their employees and their families.
- Transportation Benefits: Some positions may include transportation allowances or official use vehicles.
- Modular Employment Arrangements: You may have access to flexible work arrangements, such as flexible hours and remote work options, depending on your position and the organization’s policies.
- Leave and Vacations: Typically, the CAA offers a generous leave policy, which includes annual leave, medical leave, and holidays.
- Career Advancement: The organization provides numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Employee Support Programs: These programs may provide counseling services, financial assistance, and other support services to aid employees and their families in times of difficulty.
- Professional Progress: The CAA may assist employees in pursuing additional education or professional certifications to boost their skills and career opportunities.
- Amenities for Social and Recreational Use: Some CAA facilities may offer social and recreational amenities for employees, thereby promoting a healthy work-life balance.
Qualifications for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
- Intermediate (FA/FSC/DAE)
Interviews will be conducted at Skardu, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta.
Check Also: WAPDA Jobs In Lahore 2023 – Apply Now
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs
- Applicants can submit applications online via To submit an application online
- Civil Aviation Authority Offers Exciting and Challenging Opportunities for Talented and Creative Individuals Seeking to Maximize Their Potential and Grow with Us.
- We provide superior working conditions and competitive pay.
- Candidates must submit scanned copies of their CNIC, valid pilot license, aircraft-by-aircraft flying hours, and educational degrees corresponding to the post’s required qualifications.
- If a candidate fails to transmit the required documents with the online application form, his or her application will be denied.
- Selected / Appointed candidates at the time of separation, for whatever reason, are required to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the PCAA if they intend to join a locally operating Airline / Aviation Organization.
- Candidates who do not meet the aforementioned requirements or submit insufficient applications will not be considered.
- Tests/Interviews will be administered in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta, and distinct notices will be issued for each (depending on the number of applicants).
People Also Ask:
What is the salary in Pakistani Civil Aviation?
The average salary for an Assistant Director in Pakistan is PKR 154,500 per month, which is 71% higher than the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority’s average salary of PKR 90,000 per month for this job.
What is the function of the Civil Aviation Authority?
The CAA not only plays the role of the country’s aviation regulator but also acts as a service provider of air navigation services and airport services. So the main functions of CAA are ‘Regulatory’, ‘Air Navigation Services’, and ‘Airport Services’.
How can I join Aviation in Pakistan?
To become a pilot, you need to do an FSC (or an A level with science subjects). If you didn’t take math and science in your secondary education, you can’t become a pilot. FA, ICS, or any other secondary-level education without science will disqualify you from pursuing this career.