HEC Invigilator Jobs for Chief Supervisors (800 posts), Supervisors (2666 posts), Invigilators (13334 posts), and Mobile Searching Staff/Gate Security (3200 posts) are the positions for which the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is accepting applications. Individuals from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA, and Balochistan may apply for these merit-based positions.
Details of HEC Jobs for Invigilator
- Offered Salary: PKR 30000–80000
- Age: 25–35 years
- Gender: male, female
- Skills Level: Management, Administration
- Designations: Coordinator, Supervisor, Invigilator, Security Guard
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Jobs for Invigilator
- Both men and women are encouraged to register.
- Intermediate education or higher is required to register.
- Applying requires a minimum of six months of experience in teaching, invigilation, or test administration.
What is the HEC Invigilator Jobs Salary in Pakistan?
The salary range for HEC invigilators is between Rs. 30,885 and Rs. 48,810 PKR, depending on their experience and qualifications.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Administration Staff Jobs:
- Masters or Bachelors degrees in any discipline from an accredited institution and two to five years of experience are required for Test City Coordinator positions.
- For the position of Chief Supervisor, a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree is required, along with two to five years of experience in teaching, invigilation, and test administration.
- For the position of supervisor, a bachelor’s degree and two years of experience in the relevant discipline are required.
- For mobile search staff and gate security, at least a high school diploma and six months of relevant experience are required.
According to the aforementioned criteria, applicants for HEC jobs in Islamabad must possess the relevant qualifications and experience. Part-time, volunteer, apprentice, and intern experience will not be considered or counted as experience. In the sections that follow, you will have completed the procedure’s application.
What is Higher Education Commission?
HEC is an abbreviation for Higher Education Commission, and its official website is hec.gov.pk. HEC is a federal government department that operates in the education sector in Pakistan, and it has sub-offices in each province of Pakistan with staff working to enhance the quality of education at colleges and universities in Pakistan. HEC jobs are posted each month for residents of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan on its online job portal, hjp.hec.gov.pk, where interested candidates can submit their applications. The most recent HEC Jobs have been posted today for qualified and experienced candidates.
Benefits of HEC Jobs
- Job Protection: HEC is a government institution, and positions within it typically come with a high level of job security, as well as retirement and pension benefits.
- Competitive Compensation: In Pakistan, government positions, including those at HEC, typically offer competitive compensation packages and regular salary increases.
- Professional Development: Working at HEC can provide opportunities for professional growth and career progression. You may have access to training programs and conference and workshop attendance opportunities.
- Research Possibilities: HEC is involved in fostering Pakistan’s research and development. You may have the opportunity to participate in research initiatives and contribute to the advancement of knowledge in your field if you hold a research-related position.
- Influence on Education: You can directly contribute to the development of Pakistan’s higher education standards by working at HEC. This can be personally rewarding, knowing that your efforts are helping influence the future of education in the country.
- The value of networking: You will have the opportunity to network with education professionals and specialists, which can be advantageous to your career.
- Healthcare and Additional Advantages: In Pakistan, government positions frequently include healthcare benefits, including access to government hospitals. Other benefits may include paid time off and housing allowances.
- Work-life equilibrium: Government positions typically offer a reasonable work-life balance, with regular working hours and paid leave.
- Participation in Society: Many individuals find it rewarding to work for government agencies such as HEC because they are contributing to the improvement of society and the education sector.
- Retirement and Pension Benefits: Typically, government employees, including those at HEC, have access to pension plans that provide retirement security.
Check Also: GC University Faisalabad Jobs 2023 – Apply Now
- Test City Coordinators (340 Posts)
- Chief Supervisor (800 posts)
- Supervisor (2666 posts)
- Invigilator (13334 posts)
- Mobile Searching Staff/Gate Security (3200 Posts)
How to Apply for HEC Jobs for Invigilator
- Applicants who fulfill the requirements must submit their applications online at https://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- For the selection process, only online applications will be accepted.
- The examination fee of Rs. 1,200/- must be paid via 1Link 1Bill Invoice at participating banks, ATMs, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Easypaisa, JazzCash, and Upaisa.
- You are not required to submit a hard copy of your resume and other documents.
- After the application deadline, incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Apply individually for each position.
- The application or envelope should explicitly state the position’s title.
People Also Ask:
Who can apply for HEC?
Eighteen years of education or an equivalent degree in a relevant field Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or First Division in MS/MPhil/Equivalent Degree. Third division, or D grade, is not allowed.
What are the criteria for visiting lecturers in HEC?
The visiting faculty must meet the following eligibility criteria: Must hold a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent terminal degree) in the relevant field from HEC-recognized universities or institutes.
What is the function of HEC?
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established primary funding agency overseeing, regulating, and accrediting higher education endeavors in Pakistan.
What are the requirements for an HEC lecturer?
Degree in a relevant field, recognized by HEC in consultation with PEC. 10 years after a Ph.D. Teaching or research experience in an HEC-recognized university or post-graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or international institution