Sindh Rangers Jobs: Pakistan Rangers Jobs has announced various categories of employment opportunities in Sindh. If you are seeking employment in Pakistan Rangers Sindh, then this is excellent news. You are in the best position to select the ideal profession for your future. This is the best opportunity for your family to generate passive income.
If they meet the requirements, all qualified candidates or students may apply for these available positions. Both men and women can qualify for jobs with the Pakistan Rangers. There is a need for Surgical Specialists, Gynecologists, Anaesthetists, Eye Specialists, Matrons, senior medical Officers, and Medical Officers on general Duty. These positions are available to medical personnel with a BSc, MSc, MBBS, or FCPS.
There is a need for Surgical Specialists, Gynecologists, Anaesthetists, Eye Specialists, Matrons, senior medical Officers, and Medical Officers on general Duty. These positions are available to medical personnel with a BSc, MSc, MBBS, or FCPS.
We ensure that you and our team visit National Job Portals on a daily basis to view the most recent and official job postings, as every man desires accurate and precise information about various Government and private sector jobs. Therefore, we receive advertisements from numerous Pakistani periodicals, including Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and Daily Times, among others.
Details for Sindh Rangers Jobs
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBBS, FCPS|
|Number of seats:||26|
|Job location||Karachi, Sindh|
Benefits of Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Relationship with Nature: Rangers work in some of the most stunning and pristine natural environments, enabling them to develop a profound connection with nature and the great outdoors.
- Satisfaction at Work: Many individuals find great gratification in preserving and protecting natural areas for the enjoyment of future generations.
- Multiple Duties: Typical responsibilities of a ranger include wildlife conservation and habitat restoration, as well as visitor education and emergency response. This diversity can make the task more engaging and satisfying.
- Outdoor Recreation: Ranger positions provide ample opportunities for hiking, camping, and exploring the natural world on a daily basis.
- Environmental Management: Rangers contribute to environmental sustainability by conserving and protecting ecosystems and fauna.
- Community Participation: Rangers frequently educate visitors about the environment, safety, and conservation, which can be gratifying and meaningful work.
- Ability Improvement: Working as a ranger can help you acquire a variety of skills, such as wilderness survival, first aid, communication, and resource management.
- Job Protection: Numerous positions for rangers can be found within government agencies or well-established organizations, which offer relatively stable employment with competitive benefits.
- Health Advantages: Typically, government and agency positions include comprehensive health and retirement benefits, ensuring your long-term well-being.
- The value of networking: Jobs as a ranger can provide opportunities to network with professionals in conservation, ecology, and related disciplines, which may lead to the development of new career paths.
- Educational Possibilities: Numerous positions as a ranger require or encourage additional education and training, which can contribute to career advancement.
- Persona Development: The challenges and responsibilities of being a ranger can contribute to personal growth and a sense of accomplishment.
- Positive Influence: Knowing that your work contributes directly to the protection of natural areas and the education of the public can be immensely satisfying.
Vacancies Details for Sindh Rangers Jobs
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 feet, 6 inches
- Chest: 33 inches
- Weight: 121 lb. (55 kg) minimum
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50 %|
|9.||Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJ&K||2%|
How to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Interested individuals must submit their applications online at www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will report to their designated locations on the specified dates at 06:00 AM, accompanied by an SMS from “SINDHRANGER” and an online registration slip for a physical test, document verification, initial medical evaluation, and written examination (candidates must bring PT shoes and writing materials).
There will be no admission without a confirmation of online registration.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- At the time of initial registration, the candidate must present the following documents: original education certificates, a computerized CNIC, an original proof of residence, and four passport-sized photographs in color.
- A registration fee would also be required of the applicant.
- For a one-mile run test, applicants must bring jogging shoes or athletic shoes.
- There will be no written or physical examinations for the Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Candidates are free to present at any neighboring location that is convenient for them, regardless of province or region.
- In accordance with their respective schedules, recruitment teams will visit the following locations:
Candidates are required to present the following documents during physical registration:
- The original diplomas, certificates, and degrees, in addition to two reproductions, In cases where the eighth grade has been concluded, the relevant district education officer must validate the school leaving certificate.
- NADRA issued the original computerized national identity card and two reproductions.
- The genuine Domicile/Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) and two photocopies
- Four passport-sized photographs in color that have been authenticated
- If a candidate is currently working for a government or semi-government organization, they must present an original No Objection Certificate (NOC) signed by the agency’s director (no entry without an NOC).
|Director General Pakistan Rangers|
Check Also: Fatima Fertilizer Jobs 2024 – Online Apply
Terms and Conditions of Sindh Rangers Jobs
- Citizenship: Pakistani
- Not eligible. The following applicants are ineligible:
- Dismissed from any government service due to disciplinary reasons.
- A legal conviction for an offense involving moral turpitude
- GDMO appointments can be made anywhere in Sindh Province.
- The Sindh Rangers Hospital will hire a specialist in accordance with the approved TO&E.
- Pension and bonus payments are inadmissible.
- The Efficiency and Discipline Rules of 1973 apply.
- After the appointment, either party must provide one month’s notice prior to terminating the contract or paying the basic amount thereof.
- Private practice requires authorization from the appropriate authority.
- No postgraduate training or courses will be permitted during the duration of the contract.
- Applicants who pass written exams or interviews will receive follow-up notices following the review of their documents.
- The elected candidates will appear before the Civil Surgeon Office Medical Fitness Committee in Karachi.
- No TA/DA is permitted for candidates.
- Employees working for the federal government will be subject to their contract appointments’ terms and conditions of employment.
About Sindh Rangers
The Rangers are a paramilitary unit whose primary mission is to guard the Pakistani and Indian borders. Following the Chief of Army Staff’s approval, the Pakistani Army appointed a director-general (DG) to command the Rangers. The director general of the Sindhi Rangers holds the rank of major-general with two stars.
Major-General Azhar Waqas (HI) M. is the current director general of the Sindh Rangers. Although the Army provides the majority of other officers, some Rangers are eligible to work as direct-entry subinspectors. Senior Superintendent Ranger (SSR) is the highest rank that these officers can attain, which is roughly equivalent to lieutenant colonel in the army.
People Also Ask:
What is the role of Rangers in Sindh?
In addition to the Sindh Rangers’ primary duty of border security (covering the province of Sindh’s 912-kilometer-long border with India), they also have the responsibility of patrolling and protecting the Indus River, national highways, and areas with hilly terrain where regular police forces cannot operate properly.
Are Pakistan’s Rangers under the army?
Both of them are part of the Civil Armed Forces. The coordination is administratively under the Pakistan Army but has a separate command structure and wears distinctly different uniforms. However, Pakistani Army officers are typically in charge of them.
Who is Ranger Police?
Punjab Rangers is a paramilitary federal law enforcement corps in Pakistan. It is one of the nine civil armed forces and one of two Ranger Corps, the other being the Sindh Rangers, operating in Sindh province. The Pakistani government occasionally asks them to help with internal security duties along the eastern border of Punjab province.