Join the Pakistan Army through the Lady Cadet Course of 2023. After graduation, you will be given the honor of captain. In its most recent advertisement, the Pakistani Army proclaimed the induction of female cadets. Females with a minimum of 16 years of schooling are eligible for registration. A minimum GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4 (semester system) or a Minimum Mark of 60% (annual system) is required.
The maximum age limit is 28 years old. The upper and lower age limits of candidates are extended by 3 months. You can apply online by accessing the Join Pak Army’s official website (joinpakarmy.gov.pk).
In LCC, only women are eligible to apply; for male induction, only men are eligible to apply. Each year, the Pak Army announces the Technical Cadet Course and PMA Long Course. The previous Lady Cadet Course had 20 participants, and the subsequent course will have 22. Lady Cadet Course announcements occur twice yearly. Pakistan Army LCC training lasts two years at Pakistan Military Academy.
Qualifications for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
The eligibility requirements for joining the Pak Army via the 22 Lady Cadet Course are as follows:
|Country||Pakistan & Dual Nationals (after selection have to withdraw other nationality)|
|Organization||Pakistan Army (Armed Force)|
|Age Relaxation||3 months upper & lower|
|Course Duration||2 Years (Divided Into 6 Terms)|
|Preliminary Tests||21 November 2023 – 21 December 2023 (Except Saturday, Sunday)|
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
The eligibility requirements for joining the Pak Army via the Lady Cadet Course 2023 are as follows:
- Only women are qualified to register.
- M.Phil/MS degrees will be given priority.
- No Third Division or Grade D and only one Second Division or Grade C throughout the entire academic career.
- Candidates must only be graduates of HEC/PEC-approved universities.
- Candidates with a private education do not qualify.
- Candidates of foreign nationality are welcome to register. They must relinquish their foreign nationality after selection.
- Minimum height is 5 feet 15 centimeters.
- A candidate must meet the minimum physical and medical requirements.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4, or Minimum Annual System Score of 60%.
Details of Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
Details on the Lady Cadet Course are provided below. You must meet one eligibility requirement from the following:
|Category Of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|Corps of Engineers||BE ArchitectBE GIS&RS/Geo-Informatics Eng||28 years|
Corps of Signals
|BE Elec (Telecom)||28 years|
Corps of Ordnance
|B.Sc. / BE (Textile Engg)||28 years|
|Corps of Electrical and|
|BE in ElectricalBE in Biomedical Engineering||28 years|
|Army Education Corps||MA/MSC/BE in the following disciplines:|
|Information and Computer|
|BS/BE in the following disciplines:|
Software EngCyber SecurityGeo Informatics / Geo Matics
Judge Advocate General
|LLB (practicing member of the bar|
with two years of experience
Benefits of Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
- Job Protection: Careers in the Pakistan Army typically offer a high level of employment security. After selection and training, most military personnel have stable employment.
- Comparable Remuneration: For service members and their families, the Pakistan Army provides competitive salaries and allowances, including housing, medical, and educational allowances.
- Instruction and Advancement: The military provides extensive training and education opportunities, allowing individuals to acquire valuable skills and knowledge in a variety of disciplines, ranging from combat to technical specializations.
- Career Advancement: There are opportunities for promotions and advancement based on performance and qualifications within the Pakistan Army’s structured career progression structure.
- Management Experience: The military provides the opportunity to develop strong leadership abilities and acquire leadership experience that can be beneficial in both military and civilian careers.
- Advantages in terms of healthcare: The Army’s extensive healthcare benefits for service members and their dependents ensure access to medical care.
- Pension Benefits: The Pakistan Army provides retirement benefits, such as pensions, gratuities, and post-retirement medical care, to ensure post-service financial security.
- Educational Possibilities: Military personnel may have access to education and training programs designed to advance their academic credentials and professional development.
- World Exposure: The military can provide opportunities for international assignments and collaboration with foreign armed forces, thereby broadening one’s global perspective.
- To travel: Individuals serving in the Pakistan Army may be required to travel and be stationed in various regions of the country, allowing them to experience diverse cultures and environments.
- Fraternal bonds: The military instills a strong sense of camaraderie and cooperation in its service members, resulting in lifelong friendships and mutual support.
- Uniform allowance: A uniform allowance is provided to service members to cover the cost of uniforms and related equipment.
- Adventure: With opportunities for physical fitness, outdoor training, and one-of-a-kind experiences, military service can be exciting and difficult.
- Volunteer Service: Serving their country and contributing to national security and defense is a source of immense fulfillment for many individuals.
- Community Participation: The Army frequently engages in community development and disaster relief efforts, enabling service members to positively impact society.
- Ability to transfer skills: The transferability of military-acquired skills and discipline to civilian occupations makes service members desirable candidates in a variety of industries.
Test Pattern for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
The following are the lady cadet course examination format and requirements:
The purpose of the intelligence test is to evaluate a candidate’s problem-solving skills to determine whether he meets the minimum Intelligence requirement. The PMA IQ examination is administered via computer. Computer literacy is required for the initial examination of the Lady Cadet Course.
|Test Type||Total Questions||Total Time|
|Verbal Intelligence Test||65 Questions||30 minutes|
|Non-Verbal Intelligence Test||75 Questions||35 minutes|
- In intelligence tests, number and character series, odd one-out, and comparison questions appeared to assess a candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
- In a non-verbal intelligence test, diagrams, shapes, and puzzles are presented, and you must select the most appropriate solution. It is less difficult than a verbal intelligence test.
The Lady Cadet Course physical examination is administered at the nearest army base. These exams are administered during a physical examination.
|Test Type||Test Requirement||Total Time|
|Running||1.6 KM||14 minutes|
According to the Pakistan Army, LCC candidates must be at least 5 feet tall (152.4 centimeters). The weight will be determined using the BMI (Body Mass Index) table. The Army Selection and Recruitment Center will administer the initial exam, which includes a physical examination.
Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB)-recommended candidates will undergo thorough medical examinations at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH). The Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will recommend candidates for an interview with the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board in Rawalpindi. General Headquarters (GHQ) will make the final selection based on the candidate’s overall performance.
The initial interview documents are distributed to candidates on the same day as the physical examination. The National Security and War Course (NSWC) Brigadier will conduct initial interviews for the Lady Cadet Course. Questions regarding general knowledge and introductions predominate.
To pass the initial interview, one must demonstrate self-assurance and focus. After passing the PMA initial interview, applicants must submit ISSB forms. After 1-2 months, they are referred to as ISSB tests.
Document Required for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
- There must be two attested photocopies of each original certificate, degree, or diploma.
- Candidates employed by government institutions/departments are required to submit a No Objection Certificate from the relevant establishment.
- Certified photocopy of the residence.
- Computerized National Identity Card photocopies.
- Six color photographs duly authenticated (front and back).
- Crossed postal order for Rs 100.00 payable to the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask:
How can I join the Pakistan Army as a girl?
Girls can Join the Pakistan Army as captains through a lady cadet course. Female, unmarried candidates with 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course.
What is the Pakistan Army qualification?
Citizens of Pakistan or permanent residents of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan fulfill the following age criteria. intermediate, having an age range of 17–22 years. Graduates aged 17–24 years.
What is the capability of the Pakistan Army?
minimum of 55% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent. Candidates with 60% mks or above in BA/BSc/BA/BSc-(Hons) and BBA/BPA and 50% mks in FA/FSc are eligible for the Pakistan Military Academy. (PMA) Long Course.