Public Sector Organization Jobs has posted various job opportunities in Karachi. If you find employment in a public sector organization in Karachi, now is a good opportunity to select a future career path. Our team has included a detailed application procedure below the post, so please read all posts thoroughly.
All applicants When applying for these multiple jobs in Karachi, you must meet all of the requirements listed below the job posting. Age, qualifications, job title, number of positions, and closing date are specified in the job posting. You can also view the most recent official advertisement provided below.
We ensure that you and our team regularly peruse national job portals to view the most recent and official job postings, as every man needs accurate information about various government and private jobs. Therefore, we receive all advertisements from numerous Pakistani publications, such as Dawn, Daily Ummat, Khabrain, Daily Express, The Nation, and The Daily Times, among others.
Check Also: PPSC Educators Jobs 2023 – Apply Online
Details for Public Sector Organization Jobs in Islamabad
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Job type:||Permanent/contract base|
|Number of Seats:||25|
Benefits of Public Sector Organization Jobs in Islamabad
- Job Security: It is commonly believed that positions in the public sector are more secure than those in the private sector. Government agencies frequently require employees to provide essential services, which can translate to greater employment security.
- Comparable Wages and Benefits: Typically, public sector workers receive competitive salaries and benefit packages. These packages typically consist of health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other benefits.
- Retirement Plans: Numerous organizations in the public sector provide defined-benefit pension plans, which guarantee retirement income based on years of service and compensation history. This can provide financial security.
- Work-life equilibrium: Organizations in the public sector may offer flexible work hours, telecommuting options, and generous leave policies in order to promote work-life balance.
- Profession Advancement: Typically, employment in the public sector offers well-defined career paths and opportunities for advancement. Employee advancement is frequently based on merit and experience.
- Instruction and Advancement: Organizations in the public sector invest in the training and development of their employees. This may include opportunities for continued education and career development.
- Satisfaction at Work: Numerous public sector positions are service-oriented, and employees frequently derive great satisfaction from contributing to the common good. This sense of purpose can increase job fulfillment.
- Job Diversity: The roles and responsibilities of public sector organizations are diverse, ranging from healthcare and education to law enforcement and environmental protection. Within the same organization, this diversity can provide opportunities to explore various career paths.
- Solid morals and values: Typically, organizations in the public sector adhere to high ethical standards and are committed to transparency and accountability. This can appeal to individuals who place value on these work-related principles.
- Stability Throughout Economic Recessions: Jobs in the public sector may be less impacted by economic downturns than those in the private sector, as governments continue to provide essential services even during difficult economic times.
- Access to Materials: Public sector organizations typically have access to substantial resources, which can be advantageous for research, projects, and initiatives requiring funding and support.
- Job Safety for Specialized Positions: In disciplines such as healthcare, research, and environmental protection, public-sector employment can provide job security for specialized positions that may be scarce in the private sector.
- Public Service Loan Cancellation: Public sector employees in some countries may be eligible for student loan forgiveness programs, which can alleviate the burden of student loan debt.
Vacancies Detail of Public Sector Organization Jobs in Islamabad
|Sr.No||Post Name||No. of Seats|
|1.||Senior Executive Director||01|
How to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs in Islamabad
- In addition to the salary and benefits specified for each position, other perks and benefits, as applicable to other employees of the same grade in the organization, will be permitted.
- Please submit your employment applications at www.brightspyre.com. Only those with degrees recognized by HEC will have their applications considered.
Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days of the posting date of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruiting procedure.
- False information on a résumé or during an examination or interview will result in the cancellation of the application and, if applicable, the immediate termination of the employment contract with no further disciplinary action.
- There will be no TA or DA permitted.
- The company reserves the right to halt the recruiting process for any or all open positions at any time or stage, as well as to modify the number of available positions.
- Women, people of color, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The selected candidates may be assigned to any location in Pakistan, including Islamabad, AJK, GB, and other regions.
People Also Ask
What is the public sector organization?
An organization that the government owns or controls is a public-sector organization. Public sector organizations include schools, hospitals, libraries, and police and fire departments.
What are the state-owned assets of Pakistan?
The set includes NHA, Pakistan Railways, PIA, Pakistan Steel, five power sector DISCOs, and ZTBL (see Chart II). The top ten profit-making SOEs include six in the Oil and Gas sector, three in Power, and the National Bank of Pakistan (see Chart III), together generating net profits of Rs 294 billion.
What are the public sector organizations in Pakistan?
The federal and provincial governments are in charge of other non-corporate authorities, many of which run similarly to corporations, such as the Karachi Development Authority, Capital Development Authority, Lahore Development Authority, Water and Power Development Authority, etc.